Feminized by Machine

I normally don't take requests or even suggestions. But you can always try...

Feminized by Machine

Post by Guest »

Hey Joe,

I know you probably have a dozen or so independent ideas you'd like to make into full-fledged stories before you star brainstorming for new ideas, but if you'd like one donated extra idea from your fan-base, I have one right up your alley.

My favorite TG story is [url="http://members.tripod.com/robostory/auto.html"]The Auto-Closet[/url]. There's just something about a high-tech machine forcing the dressing and feminization of a helpless, unwanting male that I find fascinating. Yet, throughout my great trek across the internet, I've found maybe two or three other stories with a similar theme.

I'm asking you as a loyal fan: If you ever feel stumped for story ideas, consider my suggestion. This theme, plus your talent would make for an excellent story, especially if you include corresponding pictures.

Thanks.
anon42

Re: Feminized by Machine

Post by anon42 »

I have bought almost all of your books (cause they are awesome!) and would love to see this.. always loved those house of the future gone bad stories, crazy misguided computers just trying to help
Amergin

Re: Feminized by Machine

Post by Amergin »

Cool, Joe. This has been a favorite theme with me ever since I was a kid and read a Heckle & Jeckle story called "How to be Beautiful". It seems that the two magpies got a job in a department store working for Mr. Bulldog, and, being clever, invented a machine that did beauty makeovers for women. Mr. Bulldog was delighted, but the assistant manager was jealous of their growing influence and (literally) threw a monkey wrench into the works. The machine went wild and grabbed Mr. Bulldog. Heckle and Jeckle looked through the window of the machine and saw Mr. Bulldog tied to a chair, where the machine proceeded step-by-step to feminize him. It gave him a facelift, a permanent, and finally dressed him in a girdle, bra etc. Finally it ejected him, fully feminized and in a dress.

I think the author (Paul Terry or one of his emploiyees) thought he was writing and drawing something funny, but for me the story exploded like dynamite in my genitals. I especially liked the fact that Mr. Bulldog was helpless, and that the machine was having its way with him whether he liked it or not (he didn't). I've looked for that 'comic' book ever since but it has vanished down the corridors of time, along with so many treasures of the past.

So I look forward to reading your story instead!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:15 am.