Hard Time or High Heels / I'm Turning Into My Mother

Comment on the stories published through Sick puppy Press
joe
Site Admin

Hard Time or High Heels / I'm Turning Into My Mother

Post by joe »

This is the spot for feedback regarding Sick Puppy Press' book "Hard Time or High Heels."

No spoilers please!
hugo

Re: Hard Time or High Heels / I'm Turning Into My Mother

Post by hugo »

On the illustrations, rocketXpert (aka Rocketdave?) did an excellent job. Real step up in quality from "Little Miss-ter Popular". The drawings themselves are better, the figures are in more interesting and dynamic poses. Page 4 shows that rocketXpert is plenty capable of drawing exaggerated, sexpot type women. That being said, I very much appreciate that he chose to keep Colleen's final form beautiful, yet natural and tasteful.
For some reason, I really noticed and appreciated Colby's gradual hair growth and styling. It was a great way to continue seeing a transformation even after the hormones had done most of their work on his body.
nikkiparksy 1

Post by nikkiparksy 1 »

This is a great story with some really good art that show's Colby's transformation into who he end's up wanting too be.
The style and pace really worked well even the adjustment's in life that Colby ended up loving including that rarely in modern storie's taking up smoking as it make's her look harder , Loved it .
Actually really looking forward too the next one .
Thank you for a great story:).
James Craft

Post by James Craft »

I'm glad you enjoyed it Niki, thank you for posting.