Hiding in High Heels / How Not to be a Sissy

Comment on the stories published through Sick puppy Press
joe
Site Admin

Hiding in High Heels / How Not to be a Sissy

Post by joe »

This is the spot to leave feedback for Sick Puppy Press' "Hiding in High Heels," aka "How Not to Be a Sissy."
Nikkiparksy

Re: Hiding in High Heels / How Not to be a Sissy

Post by Nikkiparksy »

Nice devious story i really enjoyed it what with him turning into such a beauty :).

Post by Guest »

This story was nearly perfect and I would love to have more stories in a similar vein.
The dialogue with Vince gradually giving control to Howard was great. The illustrations showing each stage of development were perfect. I loved the later transition to French with adequate dialogue to demonstrate how Vince's speech was changing. Even the change in Vince's mannerisms was briefly shown. These stories where a man hides in the disguise of an insecure hot girl of a different culture are my favorite so I was love a longer story with the same skeleton outline.
Just more illustrations showing the main character's changing physique and fashion choices, more dialogue showing changes in speech, more narrative describing changing mannerisms.
symats

Post by symats »

Nice story!
hugo

Post by hugo »

One of the most underrated Sick Puppy stories. I really liked this, wish it had been a bit more drawn out.