The Charm

Comment on the stories published through Sick puppy Press
joe
Site Admin

The Charm

Post by joe »

Here's the spot for feedback on the Sick Puppy Press Manga "The Charm." Please, do not post any spoilers.
Robyn Hoode

Re: The Charm

Post by Robyn Hoode »

I suppose you know that the 7 preview images/story appear only as blank pages.

R
joe
Site Admin

Post by joe »

The pages work for me, and I just double-checked to make extra sure. If you can't see them, it's likely a PDF issue of some sort, either the file has something wrong, or the reader is having trouble. You can also use the preview on the lulu.com site, although that needs flash to work. Click the "preview" link under the cover.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/joe-six-pack/t ... 65869.html

If neither works, email me at joe —at— sixpacksite.com
Robyn Hoode

Post by Robyn Hoode »

The preview works OK at Lulu but not on your site. Odd. I don't usually have any problems viewing your previews. I use Firefox as my browser.

I buy a lot of your stories. However Manga is not something that appeals to me so I won't be buying this one. I was just curious to see what it was all about. I've been a fan of yours for a very long time. Perhpas I should review more often :(

R
joe
Site Admin

Post by joe »

If there are pages that are coming up blurry or blank, try a different PDF reader. The images are in there, but certain PDF readers seem to be choking on certain images. Why? I have no earthly idea. After a lot of testing to try and fix the problem, using different apps to create PDFs, using different images, using different file formats, and a dozen other tricks, I'm positive that the file is okay and there's nothing I can do to make it better. It's just some quirk in various PDF readers.