Surrender to Candlewick (Candlewick Court #2)

Comment on the stories published through Sick puppy Press
joe
Site Admin

Surrender to Candlewick (Candlewick Court #2)

Post by joe »

Here's the thread for leaving feedback for Sick Puppy Press' book Surrender to Candlewick. Please, no spoilers!
Nerina

Re: Surrender to Candlewick (Candlewick #2)

Post by Nerina »

Bought it and immediately devoured it, I love this series. The second book's only just came out and I can't wait for the third! Keep up the amazing work, Joe!
MRThundrcleese

Re: Surrender to Candlewick (Candlewick Court #2)

Post by MRThundrcleese »

I like the story, but I'm having a hard time getting into the grandma aspect of it. In the first book i could get behind the teenager becoming a milf but wrinkly old grandma is a little farther than id like to go. All in all I enjoy the series , i like how dark the outcomes seem to be. I just hope there are more transformations i can relate to in the future. Thanks for your work, just wanted to give my two cents.
Asmodeean

Post by Asmodeean »

MRThundrcleese wrote:
> I like the story, but I'm having a hard time getting into the grandma
> aspect of it. In the first book i could get behind the teenager becoming a
> milf but wrinkly old grandma is a little farther than id like to go. All in
> all I enjoy the series , i like how dark the outcomes seem to be. I just
> hope there are more transformations i can relate to in the future. Thanks
> for your work, just wanted to give my two cents.

Yes, thats my opinion too. I do like the part with the two imposters way better than the rest of the story. Already had a hard time reading the milf part in book one. Grandma was way other the edge for me
Deetee222

Post by Deetee222 »

Storyline is good but sooooooooooooooo long between books you kind of lose interest
Vienna

Post by Vienna »

I am reading this only for the story about the two brothers, which is great. The other stories I do not like. They are way too dark. But I am eager to purchase the next part to find out about the brothers. I hope they have a happy future.
Becky

Post by Becky »

This story contains a ton more than 'minor' age progression. In the first book you age up someone 27 years, which is already a lot. But the 50+ years in this one is absurd. Paired with the very young teens that are also transforming in this book, what's left? Ugh.

I hope future book(s) at least tone the stupidity in more.