Shisutaabooi

Comments on Joe's stories posted on this site.
joe
Site Admin

Shisutaabooi

Post by joe »

Reply here for feedback on "Shisutaabooi."

Post by Guest »

Absolutely awesome.

I only wish it were longer.

The pictures were likewise fantastic.
WTF?!

Post by WTF?! »

I thought it was kinda sad that he didn't even remember his life before it. What about his parents?
Wanderer

Re

Post by Wanderer »

Like another poster, I also felt it was a little unfortunate that Chad completely lost his memories, which I think could have co-habited with Yuki's identity.

Nonetheless, very good indeed. Clearly, a lot of effort went into this. The art enhanced the whole deal more than I would have expected, and was quite welcome. Obviously catering to a certain taste. I wouldn't mind more of this story's like at all.
amytifnicole

my dream

Post by amytifnicole »

i only wish it could have happened to me
Great Sage

Post by Great Sage »

My Japanese teacher told me that Japan is curently in a sort of Zero Population growth thing so i guess this is the perfect solution to that problem:) there are plenty odf spare Westerners and surely Japan could do with more cute girls? Hey anyone know if Absorption is available for the PC? :D
danyellets

Re: Shisutaabooi

Post by danyellets »

Excellent story would love to see the process of his friend transforming too maybe as a sequel.
madmatt

Post by madmatt »

I liked the story, but I am confused what happened to his brother... and the absence of the two months between the the third last and second last letter...
joe
Site Admin

Post by joe »

Well... It wasn't his brother, just a friend he called "bro." And since the changes he was experiencing seemed to be the result of playing that game... Then you can assume that like a lot of Japanese video games, they eventually come to the US.

As to what happened in the missing months? He got to the last level, shall we say.