Testing a Theory

Comments on Joe's stories posted on this site.
joe
Site Admin

Testing a Theory

Post by joe »

Reply here for feedback on "Testing a Theory."

Post by Guest »

Possibly my favorite of your stories ever.

I hope when things at Sick Puppy have settled down a bit, you will consider an illustrated version of this. Or of Circumstance by Design. Or of Cheap Rent. Or. . .

:)
James Craft

Post by James Craft »

I agree. Possibly the best JSP story ever, but you knew that. Also agree that an illustrated version would be excellent...but you know that too.
belaad

Pain Work

Post by belaad »

absolutely awesome, I accidentally stumbled upon it online and what a fun find!
Great Sage

Post by Great Sage »

I concur with my learned colleagues - Best story ever - the transition was the creepiest and most convincing yet.
JustMe

wow

Post by JustMe »

For sure, my favorite of yours.

When it comes to regression, I usually like going a bit further, but this was unreal. I was able to 'suspend disbelief' only because of your excellent consistency.

Thanks for a kick-ass story!!
danyellets

Re: Testing a Theory

Post by danyellets »

One of my all time favorites and one that got me interested in your stories. I loved it so much I printed out a copy so I can read it when I don't have computer access. I agree with evereyone else that it would make this great story even better if it had pictures with it.
zeemeerman2

Post by zeemeerman2 »

Well... Joe, you did it again...

And pretty please, images? I think Misha also likes images in her story, created by her writer. ;)
KingDerka

Post by KingDerka »

This would most certainly be your most purchased story if you ever decided to remake it into an illustrated one. Just absolutly phenomenal stuff which showcases your amazing talent.
joe
Site Admin

Post by joe »

Well, I won't say I'll never illustrate it, but it's tough to take something that so many people like and monkey around with it. Plus I try to come up with new material rather than re-hash older stuff.