Favorite sixpacksite transformations? [Potential Spoilers]

General talk & random stuff.
hugo

Favorite sixpacksite transformations? [Potential Spoilers]

Post by hugo »

What are your favorite sixpacksite transformations? Generally speaking, I prefer sweet, girl-next-door-types, so my top 5 would be:

1. Cole to Chloe from "Bride to Be"
This one is in my opinion above-and-beyond the best of Joe's books in terms of illustrating a gradual transformation. Every step on the way (with the notable exception of Chloe in that ridiculous teenage-wet-dream-getup on pg. 50) was just sublime; the gradual feminization while Cole was still ostensibly a boy, and then after becoming a girl even more gradual change and growing into that womanhood. I appreciated that Chloe's final form was realistic, classy, and that there still was plenty of spirit and personality in her, it had just been diverted from masculine to feminine.

2. Richard to Katie Mae from "City Boy/Country Girl"
Loved the gradual depictions of change, the age-regression and then slight progression, and Richard's final form was just perfect in so many ways. The doelike eyes, the freckles, all of it, so wonderful. Especially like the final picture of her cuddled and looking adoringly into the eyes of her boyfriend at the diner. That image caught her new appearance AND mindstate/personality so well. As I've mentioned before, would love to see Joe update the illustrations on this work now that he's grown so much as an artist.

3. Mel to Melanie from "The Show Piece"
Really loved pretty much every picture in this work on the way to the final transformation. And even once we got to the end, and Melanie was somewhat of a sexpot, she was still had a very innocent personality and a very pretty body, which really gives me more of an impression of her being "elegant" than "sexy".

4. Patrick to Pansy in "Pansy Cheers"
While I thought the very end result of a Pansy as a blatantly sissy cheerleader/mascot took things a little to far, the ride was wonderful. Once again, great gradual transformation, and I felt like this was the most realistic feminization. The illustrations on pg. 41 and 55 are my all-time favorites from all of Joe's books, as it so perfectly captures my favorite place in a tg transformation, where s/he's just a feminine hair past androgynous.

5. Chris to Erin from "Wrongs Made Wright"
This one was interesting, because the transformation takes it pretty close to the sexpot/slut zone before heading back and reverting to a perfectly demure schoolgirl (sans the stereotypical private school uniform, thankfully).