Johana comic

General talk & random stuff.
quihgon

Johana comic

Post by quihgon »

Omg Joe. That comic was awesome. Im realy impressed. Where can I get more are there more episodes Ive never heard of it before. And if you need a translator I speak fluent French German and intermediate Japanese. Im a mangkan on the side hehe.
joe
Site Admin

Re: Johana comic

Post by joe »

There are four books, and they aren't very easy to find. Usually, I'd have posted a link to Amazon for people to purchase the books, but they are not being published currently, except for the fourth book. Keep watching this site for further developments.
Great Sage

Post by Great Sage »

If you go to Farhad's TG Manga site (old one) you will find 2 and 3 translated under the Comics section, 4 I have not seen but I think it is out there in the original French.
My hope is that either Joe or Farhad or even both of them will eventually post all 4 translated as it is solid gold - the next 2 chapters have Gender bending Nazis for Heavens sake - what could be better?!!!
quihgon

Post by quihgon »

I cant seem to find it in Farhads Manga site. Could you post a link?
Great Sage

Post by Great Sage »

Like I said it is on the OLD site not the new one - as requested here is the link to the page where you can access the first three volumes - the fourth is not there.

Enjoy!

http://unefemme1.free.fr/manga/unefemme/unefemme.htm
Great Sage

Post by Great Sage »

Hey Joe, is it your intention to post the remaining chapters of this awesome comic here?
joe
Site Admin

Post by joe »

We'll see. The software I'm using has expired and I'm waiting on a new copy to come through, and translating casual French is not easy, especially when you don't speak a word of it.
Great Sage

Post by Great Sage »

I see. OK well hopefully you can do that in the future

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:54 am.