Hello from Tina

General talk & random stuff.
Tina

Hello from Tina

Post by Tina »

Hi Joe and all new readers

I'm a great fan of yours and thought I would be the first to say how great this site is looking now

I know it has been around a while - but the new additions look set to be great :P

Can't wait to read the new stories you have - although the preview function doesn't work so thought you might want to know

Anyway - hope it all works out and if it does I certainly will be a regular visitor :D :D
joe
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Tina

Post by joe »

Tina wrote:Can't wait to read the new stories you have - although the preview function doesn't work so thought you might want to know
I'm not sure what's up with the preview thing. In my beta period, it was a downloadable PDF file. But lulu has suddenly changed it to a new thing which is giving some people problems. My guess is that it's a brand-new type of web page that will need the latest browsers & updates.

Glad you're here and enjoy the site!
Tina

Post by Tina »

many thanks Joe! :lol:
Tina

Post by Tina »

Hey Joe - just to give you a heads up I posted some stuff in the 'Sickpuppy' forum that should help you solve the 'preview' problem

It is in the thread about the 'Wrongs Make Right' story

Many thanks!!!

Tina :D
Tina

Post by Tina »

Well i decided to purchase a few books anyway - couldn't wait... I have put a few of my opinions in the relevant threads

Many thanks!!!! :D