Other Time Periods or Settings

I normally don't take requests or even suggestions. But you can always try...
hugo

Other Time Periods or Settings

Post by hugo »

Joe, I must say that I love your stories. However, one thing that I have noticed is that they all take place in the modern day. I think it'd be a nice change-up if you produced new stories for Sick Puppy Press that were set in different time periods, such as the first half of the 20th century, or in a different setting than our Earth, like a Medieval Fantasy world. What do you think about that?
joe
Site Admin

Re: Other Time Periods or Settings

Post by joe »

Well....

It's just not in my interests. I'm not a fan of period pieces. I could probably make you very angry telling you how I feel about those type of stories, actually. I think the fifties is as far back as I'd want to go, time-wise.

My stories tend to work around "mostly reasonable" scenarios to change the characters, though sometimes I'll sprinkle the smallest bit of magic in one. Fantasy stories make it too easy for me. I need the restrictions of real life to have fun.
Lula

Re: Other Time Periods or Settings

Post by Lula »

joe wrote:
> It's just not in my interests. I'm not a fan of period pieces. I could probably make
> you very angry telling you how I feel about those type of stories, actually.

Well, that piques my curiosity. Make us angry--how do you feel about period pieces?

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:39 am.