A Little Too Clever / She Made Me Into My Sister

Comment on the stories published through Sick puppy Press
joe
Site Admin

A Little Too Clever / She Made Me Into My Sister

Post by joe »

This is the place to comment on Joe's first "published" story through Sick Puppy Press.

A Little Too Clever
Last edited by joe on Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eddiegorey

.html

Post by eddiegorey »

Hey. This is my favorite story you've written so far. Images are fantastic. Anyway, I was just curious if there was anyway for you to publish your stories on a webpage like an .html file or something. I think they read a lot better than the .pdf files. Just a suggestion. Thanks a lot.

A trend I detect

Post by Guest »

Are you a fan of horror movies?

Because I'm detecting a trend in your stories that at some point one of your main supporting characters turns psycho, often in a way that is both scary and humorous.
joe
Site Admin

Post by joe »

Eddie: In fact, I'm not a big fan of PDF either. But they're the best I can offer for a lot of different reasons. In a little while, I'll have printed books that can be ordered if the PDFs aren't up to people's tastes.

As for horror films, I can't stand them. They're never really scary. Just a lot of "boo!" moments these days. But sometimes a character reveals him/herself over time, other times it's quick. In this story, I think it was clear the girl was a nutbag, but it wasn't proven until it had to be.

Finally

Post by Guest »

I finally got a chance to read this story after waiting for paypal to draw money from my bank account and purchase this from lulu.

I was worried after waiting nine days to read this story that I would be disappointed but the story didn't let me down. I found it interesting from the first page to the last page. It could have went several ways but I think this way was the most interesting at least I found it the most interesting.

I really enjoyed how your developed Wyatt and how he went from pretending to being his sister to basically talking/walking/everything like her even to the point of thinking like her. Ex. When he thinks to himself about how his parents are worrying about Wyatt.

At the beginning, I thought the images were okay but once you really get into the story I actually loved the images and thought they brought something more to this story.

This is the first story that I had paid to read and I must say I didn't regret it though I'm not sure I would have been so inclined if I didn't have the chance to a part of the story first.

Finally, I hope you continue to write and post stories like these on your website and lulu. I know I especially like the brother/sister/girlfriend theme.
Great Sage

Post by Great Sage »

I actually thought Ashleigh was going to make it look like Baillie was a lesbian so as to humiliate her and Josh but this story ended way better than that - nice one!