The Russian Girl / Strip for your Man

Comment on the stories published through Sick puppy Press
joe
Site Admin

The Russian Girl / Strip for your Man

Post by joe »

Here's the place for feedback on "The Russian Girl" by Melissa N.

Please, no spoilers!
cheryl lynn

Re: The Russian Girl / Strip for your Man

Post by cheryl lynn »

I'm not familiar with this author but would like to see more of her work. This story is well paced and written and Joe's illustrations excellent. I highly recommend it to any forced fem fan. I particularly liked that the heroine resisted the changes until the very end. The plot development and ending were very well done.
joe
Site Admin

Post by joe »

cheryl lynn wrote:
> I'm not familiar with this author but would like to see more of her work.

Hi Cheryl! Melissa has a DeviantArt page where you can see a lot of her stuff in picture-story form: http://melissa822.deviantart.com
Azerak

Post by Azerak »

I really enjoyed this book.... At least the first half.... I really like some subtle forced transformation as in the first half of the story, but after, without reading I already know how it would ended.

I want to know why in every forced feminization stories it ALWAYS have to be "Man with wife/girlfriend, end relationship at some point (because why not), and Man now woman marry a guy", my question is WHY?! Why can't be "Man now woman still with wife"? The "vows" are not mainstream in these days??
I didn't mean that at some point him or her can "fall" for another man (or maybe woman, why not), that their relationship can have a turmoil, but I really like to read someday an end where the "marriage" in these stories mean something.

I know he did something "bad", but you can't have him realize what were his mistake and the day after be like "all forgot, yey!", it makes the character incongruent and his evolution inexistent.

My criticism wants to be constructive as much as possible and next time I hope to read a stories where the wife play the part of the wife not only a mere deus ex machina that start the man feminization and after she vanish/go with another man.

Final score 6.5/10
Tiffani

Post by Tiffani »

To the complaint above from Azerak: the hope that a woman will stay with someone who has transitioned willingly or unwillingly is even more far fetched than the scenarios you complain about.