The Pet Sitter

Comment on the stories published through Sick puppy Press
joe
Site Admin

The Pet Sitter

Post by joe »

This is the spot for feed back on the Sick Puppy Comics publication "The Pet Sitter."

No spoilers, please!
KingDerka

Re: The Pet Sitter

Post by KingDerka »

Awesome story but I gotta ask if the Spookyfish episode of South Park was any inspiration for it?
hugo

Post by hugo »

The art seems to be much of lower quality than previous recent works by you, Joe.
KingDerka

Post by KingDerka »

However there is one thing that I wasn't really that much of a fan of was when you had a great pace going and building it up when all of a sudden you finished it up at once kind of like what happened with Rallies. Just a minor piece of constructive criticism for an otherwise fantastic story.
joe
Site Admin

Post by joe »

KingDerka: South Park was not an influence. I've only seen a couple of episodes of that show, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't one of them. The swift ending was due to the length. I wanted to make a shorter story and charge less for it.

Angela: In this comic, I tried to do a few sequences that were good pay-offs for the readers. Glad you liked it.

Hugo: Like I mentioned above, I wanted to charge less for this comic, so the production time was trimmed by 14 days from my last attempt. I won't do that for the next one. I hope you still liked it, though.