Camp Counseling / Sisters for the Summer

Comment on the stories published through Sick puppy Press
joe
Site Admin

Camp Counseling / Sisters for the Summer

Post by joe »

This is the place to comment on Joe's story published through Sick Puppy Press.

Camp Counseling
eddiegorey

Not my favorite but still great

Post by eddiegorey »

I think the "She Made me Like my Sister" is still your best Sick Puppy Press story. This one I didn't like as much (even though its better than almost everything on fictionmania) I think the plot's of your last two stories have gotten too confusing and the characters transformations have been downplayed in order to make room for a more complicated plot. I think simple stories with creative aspects make the best stories. (Like the Golden Palace which I think is a TG masterpiece)

Also, I don't like how the character's mental attitude changes pretty quickly. He goes from totally against being feminine to totally accepting of it. I think the slow mental changes are what made the "confident" and "Shisutaabooi" so fantastic.

There were a lot of great things about this story though. I always dig age regression, and the blocks in the boots were really brilliant. I also loved the part where brittney becomes terrified by the horse.

I'm going to keep buying your books so I beg you too keep writing them. I think the long spaces inbetween books causes people to lost interest and stop checking for updates. Thanks for keeping us all entertained.

Also, if you take requests, do more stories with age regression. Thanks
Big Sally

TYPO

Post by Big Sally »

I don't know if it is in the real story, but on p.15 of the sample there is a typo, an "on" that is supposed to be a "one".
joe
Site Admin

Re: TYPO

Post by joe »

If that's the only typo, it'll be a miracle.
della

hmmm

Post by della »

Just read the sample, and I think it is pretty great. Will be buying the book sometime soon. Thanks for writing these.
Great Sage

Post by Great Sage »

Just finished reading this story.....what a sad ending, any chance of a sequel - maybe with Brock undergoing an actual transformation?... naah - real life is sad sometimes and happy endings only exist in fairy tales but still, this was a lot more down beat than most of your stories and it was possibly the better for it - I suppose there was that little glimmer of hope at the end - maybe?