Wrongs Make Right / Changed and Rearranged

Comment on the stories published through Sick puppy Press
joe
Site Admin

Wrongs Make Right / Changed and Rearranged

Post by joe »

This is the place to comment on Joe's story published through Sick Puppy Press.

Wrongs Make Wright
Last edited by joe on Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

the preview for the story is not working :?
joe
Site Admin

Post by joe »

The previews are provided by lulu.com and seem to have some trouble with some people's computers & browsers. Hopefully lulu will fix it soon. Otherwise, I'll post my own previews.

Post by Guest »

Doesn't work for me either, tried Firefox 1.5.0.3 and Mozilla 1.7.12.

:(
Tina

Post by Tina »

Don't know if this is something to do with it Joe...

But when I looked at the ratings guidance it describes the 'private' rating that all your books have as thus:
Content is accessible by a direct web link only. This item will not be searchable or browseable on Lulu and may only be viewed by entering the content ID exactly
I managed to find some other links to the same books through clicking on your name - this brings up a page saying that you have no published content:

http://www.lulu.com/sppress

- although it has a link to She Made Me Into Her sister... but when I click on it - it says:
We're sorry, you cannot view this content. It has a maturity rating higher than your content access level. You can change your content access level here.
This is despite the fact that have set my rating at the highest level

Anyway - good luck sorting this out - I'm reallyer eager to see the previous and I would probably buy a story but I don't want to spend money if I wasn't sure I was going to receive anything - if you get my drift :D

Cheers Joe! :D :D
joe
Site Admin

Post by joe »

The weird thing is that it's not set to mature. All the books are classified as "contemporary romance."

But I'll fiddle with the setting and see where that gets me.

Thanks for investigating.
Tina

Post by Tina »

Hey Joe

I really liked this story

The transition was brilliant - I loved the way you jumped straight into a character already attempting to 'pass' and went from there

...and then as the changes started and he got deeper and deeper

I really thought it was great how you just kept the changes going.... and going... and the descriptions were spot on... really well thought out

I DID get a little lost about two thirds of the way through - but then this is no bid deal

The artwork is fantastic - just a shame it is B&W...

Really fab overally though - many thanks and hope to continue to see more and more output! :D :D

Cheers Joe

Tina.
Anne Oni Mouse

Post by Anne Oni Mouse »

Yes, bought this story to see how it went and did enjoy it. A bit confusing with many twists, nevertheless good to read.

Thank you.

Post by Guest »

I thought it was funny when the changes began bleeding with the other students. I also liked the fact that Eris had thick eyebrows again at the end.
I can say that last line because the threads had spoiler warnings from the header. However, goofs like people posting spoilers in the wrong thread might happen like with the one that is (or was if it was deleated) that talked abot this story. Fortunately it was a vauge enough spoiler to just warrent confusion and some further interest.
LINDA

Post by LINDA »

DO YOU SELL BY SNAIL-MAIL? LINDA,TRU6010@HOTMAIL.COM
Great Sage

Post by Great Sage »

Excellent story, really weird and surreal, just how I like it reminded me a bit of an old Harlan Ellison Story and Ursula Le Guin's Left Hand of Darkness with the whole reality shifting thing - but still original and interesting.