The Femmed Family Robinson / A Family Femmed

Comment on the stories published through Sick puppy Press
joe
Site Admin

The Femmed Family Robinson / A Family Femmed

Post by joe » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:47 am

This is the place for feedback on the James J Craft/Cheryl Lynn story "The Femmed Family Robinson"/"A Family Femmed." Please, no spoilers!

MissAnnie123

Re: The Femmed Family Robinson / A Family Femmed

Post by MissAnnie123 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:27 pm

I liked it. I thought it added some new elements to the genre and the idea of a family being feminized is a very interesting idea. I also like the idea of James & Cheryl collaborating as that could give some fireworks in the future.

Though, I do believe each one has done better on their own. And I know I'm in the minority here, but being turned into a slutty girl is a little old.

The main problem was with the family dynamic. The three brothers never felt like brothers. They felt like three different people living in a house. I know this helped Deborah, but it didn't feel like a family. Instead of isolating all of them, it would have been interesting to see the family pull together and become closer. I would have loved to see a perfect family be the end point with a little girl, a cheerleader, pregnant/engaged/newlywed and a vintage housewife and then have some 'Brady Brunch' style merging with a husband and three boys.

But, these are just my personal views. It was worth the price and I liked the elements used. It's not a story I'll be going back to constantly, but it was worth the read and the price!