Auntie's Girl Time

Comment on the stories published through Sick puppy Press
joe
Site Admin

Auntie's Girl Time

Post by joe » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Here's the place for leaving feedback on "Auntie's Girl Time." Please try to avoid giving any spoilers.

MissAnnie123

Re: Auntie's Girl Time

Post by MissAnnie123 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:50 pm

The story is a classic Cheryl Lynn story in the truest sense. It reminds me of a story I would have found that I had not read in years. It is very classic with only a few little tweaks here and there to the formula. I really loved the little girl dresses and age regression aspect of the story. She doesn't do that genre very much lately, so it is really a nice return to form for her.

The story is not going to change any people's minds on her. If you like her writing, then pick up the story and you will love every moment of it. If you don't, then it is a very easy pass. The images are really nice though it shed some light on the entire process as the images don't EXACTLY match the scene it is trying to illustrate. Of course, that can be artistic freedom or just how the process of writing/drawing plays out together.

Nothing too amazing to set the world on fire. Just a classic Cheryl Lynn story. Well worth the pickup for a fan like myself.

Madison reader

Re: Auntie's Girl Time

Post by Madison reader » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:32 am

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and wish there were more Age regression stories done. I'd even pay to commission a sequel to this story it's self it possible. I really want to know what happens next especially given the last few pages and his determination to become a boy again. Found the mental regression fun but wish I could see them play out more! One of my favorite stories on here period and hope a sequel is in the works or If not I can offer to pay for one to be I liked it that much!