Office Chemistry / He's the Wrong Girl

Comment on the stories published through Sick puppy Press
joe
Site Admin

Office Chemistry / He's the Wrong Girl

Post by joe »

This is the place to comment on Joe's story published through Sick Puppy Press.

Office Chemistry
Last edited by joe on Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tina

Post by Tina »

Hey Joe

This story was quite enjoyable - not quite what I expected though

I didnt think it was your best work if you want some critisism - I thought the 'change' was going moderately slowly and then jumped way too quick

I like your stories because of their slow gradual development and the characters unawareness of how every day there is something different

But I loved the twist at the end - I cant give it away here but it was a nice touch and your drawings as ever were great. In general terms it was well written, solid and made a good read - most of my dislikes are personal taste rather than criticising your writing ability which is brilliant. A lot of people WILL love this story. :D

I would've liked more 'secretary' stuff from an office story - I love some of your fiction based around these themes... and again I love them because of the looong slow changes... and you always go for realistic great fashion.. especially in the early stages of transition when they start to wear those clothes that are always ever so slightly more girly... like boot cuts pants with a side zipper and so on...

Many thanks - I hope you can make a bit from publishing these - just put my money to good use please :D
Taigan

Review of "Wrongs Make Wright!" - Warning

Post by Taigan »

Wow!!

That was awesome! Definitely my favorite of your recent works, and not just because it has such a sweetie-pie happy ending!

Really.

>_>
<_<

Anyway. What did I like about it?

First, the way the transition started as simply cross-dressing, then slowly became something else. I almost wish you hadn't put the "Supernatural" line on the cover, it might have been fun to share in Matt's confusion of "Why is everyone going along?" But that's minor.

The gradual change of Matt, both in writing and in the illustrations, was everything I love in your stories!

Thank you, and I hope to see more soon!
Great Sage

Post by Great Sage »

so is anyone going to tell taigon that that last post was put into the wrong thread? - clearly talking about Wrong makes Wright :)